Make A Difference

There are several ways that you can contribute to the success of our students.
Financial Donations

Every time you donate a student is given support. Any dollar amount you choose to give has a powerful impact in the lives of our students. Our budget for 2021 has 6% going to Admin & Fundraising expenses with the remaining 94% going directly to programs and care of our students. Click here

Volunteering

Robyne’s Nest is a 100% volunteer-based organization. We value every person that dedicates their time, skills and expertise to support our mission.  Opportunities vary in scope, frequency, and time commitment – there is a role for everyone! Volunteer positions listed below are for individuals 18 years of age or older. Click here

Product Donations

From Gift cards and Grocery cards to Food, School Supplies and Toiletries, Robyne’s Nest is happy to accept donations in most forms. Have an item you would like to donate but not listed? Contact us and we’ll be in touch! Click here

Non-Traditional Giving

Do you sell on eBay? You can choose Robyne’s Nest as your charity of choice and set a percentage of each sale to be donated to us. Additionaly, you may donate your used or old car to  “Vehicle Donations” and the money the company makes off selling your vehicle will go straight to your favorite charity! Click here

Private Fundraisers

Would you, your company or organiztion like to to work with Robyne’s Nest to raise money for our students while creating brand awareness?Send your information to fundraising@robynesnest.org