Financial Donations

Every time you donate a student is given support. Any dollar amount you choose to give has a powerful impact in the lives of our students. Our budget for 2020 has 6% going to Admin & Fundraising expenses with the remaining 94% going directly to programs and care of our students. Below are just a few examples of how you can directly affect a student in need.

 

  • $40 – 30-day bus pass for one student
  • $50 – cost of one hour of counseling for one student
  • $75 – cost for one month of cell service
  • $100 – gas for one month for one student
  • $150 – cost for new cell phone and one month of service
  • $200 – groceries for one month for one student/counseling for one month for one student
  • $300 – rent assistance for one month for one student
  • $400 – one months cost to supply 7 high school food pantries with student grab n go foods
  • $500 – cost for one student’s senior activities (senior portrait fee, announcements, yearbook, prom ticket & grad nite ticket)
  • $750 – cost of (7) life skills classes for one semester
  • $1000 – new reliable laptop for one student for college
  • $2250 – cost for one month’s rent and supplies for Robyne’s Nest Transitional Living House
  • $2500 – cost for one year of counseling for one student!

Click on the PayPal Donate button




Or mail a check to

Robyne’s Nest
7602 Talbert Ave, Unit F
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Have Any Questions?